[ExI] what a treat - eating rocks

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:15:44 UTC 2017

What a treat I have in store for you.  A laugh a day.  I am reading
ScienceBlind, which is mostly about intuitive theories of the world as
explored in children, mostly, but college age adults too.  Wait until you
hear what they think about physics.

(hint - you know the one about WWI planes dropping bombs from the cockpit
and what happened in training?)

Here's the first one:

Americans were polled about GMO warning labels.  80% were in favor.

They were also 80% in favor of warning labels on anything containing DNA.
(yes, these were adults - in age anyway; mental age is in doubt -  I wonder
what they would have said had they put some random letters in caps in the
question?)

bill w