[ExI] scienceblind question

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:32:59 UTC 2017

Thanks Spike and John - there's just times where intuitive works, and times
when counterintuitive works.  When is the problem.  ('Always' is my
estimate of quantum theory.)

No Spike - I won't be trying the gun thing out at a lake.  My only weapon
is a target 22 (like the pro assassins, right?  Richochets around the
skull, damaging more tissue).

So, no telling where a 22 bullet with ricochet to around a lake.  I'll take
y'all's word for it.

More coming, though.  The theories kids dream up to explain evolution,
motion, matter, life, etc.  A bit under the weather today.  Maybe tomorrow.

What it reminds me of is my sex class.  I created one and thought a pretest
of knowledge would be a good thing.  Nah.  Most of them flunked it, got
embarrassed, and shut up the whole semester.  Not only that, when it came
to believing myths, they were right there with the best.  Here's my
favorite:

If the girl wants to get pregnant, she should put a used sanitary napkin
under her pillow.  If not, an unused one.

How do people dream up these things?

bill w