[ExI] what a treat - eating rocks

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 13:23:15 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 7:15 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Americans were polled about GMO warning labels.  80% were in favor.

I'm in favor of GMO *disclosure* because I think consumers have a right to
know what they're consuming. But at the same time I'm not in favor of
government-mandated GMO disclosure because the government fucks up 99% of
everything it does and it does it at the taxpayer's expense.

They were also 80% in favor of warning labels on anything containing DNA.
> (yes, these were adults - in age anyway; mental age is in doubt -  I wonder
> what they would have said had they put some random letters in caps in the
> question?)

More than 80% of the public are idiots. That kind of explains why we're in
the situation we're in.

-Dave