[ExI] Terraforming Earth

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 23:35:54 UTC 2017

stuart wrote; I mean there will predictably be oligarchs, but the oligarchs
should
change.-
​--------

How often do we see truly exceptional individuals create something
wonderful, get extremely rich, and have children who don't seem to get
whatever that parent had?  Gene variability will insure that dynasties
won't last (and never have, much, unless they had tight control over the
military).  Of course, history is not one of my areas, to say the least.​
 Which brings up the issue of estate taxes:  Rockefeller's money is still
around.  Why should his heirs get all that money for having done nothing?
Let the money go to people who will do something new with it.

bill w