[ExI] ants again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:33:34 UTC 2017

  Wouldn’t it be cool if we figured out how to synthesize whatever drives
them and cause a pest colony to drop what they are doing and fight each
other?  spike

I thought you just had to take a few of one and dump them on the other's
hill and vice versa.  bill w
----------

Wouldn’t it be cool if we were to stop fighting each other and work on only
real problems?

spike

I truly wish everyone would read "Moral Tribes";. Mostly utilitarian morals
at the end and new ways of looking at the US versus THEM problems.  But it
may be pie in the sky - it requires a metaethics that enables people of
different beliefs to compromise.  Otherwise we will always have 'my god is
the only one'  - 'no mine is' and on and on ad nauseam ad infinitum.  Or
substitute for 'god' any set of beliefs of your tribe.

bill w