[ExI] Aubrey de Grey

Spike Jones spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 16 18:41:01 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of ilsa
Subject: Re: [ExI] Aubrey de Grey

Thanks for posting. I had a beer or two way back with Aubrey, at a conference. It's good news.

Smile, ilsa

Ilsa, weren’t you with us at the Singularity Ahead conference?  Seems I recall you used to hang out with the locals back in the days when I had a lot more time for fun stuff like that.  It astonishes me that people as smart and visionary as Aubry de Grey can still be so kind, friendly, human, not a trace of evidence it has gone to his head, still bother with us mere geeks.  What a guy!