[ExI] The Violence of Atheism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:28:20 UTC 2018

Kevin George Haskell
Thanks for posting the link, Giulio, and reminding people that atheism is a
core requirement of Communism, the most violent ideology ever created by Man

Does anyone think that since Communists try to force atheism (because they
don't want any competition) on their subjects that the violence thus stems
from atheism?  Look at all the various 'theisms' - none of them seem to
have restricted their violent tendencies because of believing in a god.

Does anyone think that giving up atheism makes one less violent?

If anyone believes any of the above I suggest a return trip through various
history classes.  And correlation does not mean cause and effect.

bill w