[ExI] Atheism

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:03:59 UTC 2018

I trust you'll concede that the regimes that perpetrated the
atrocities described in the Wikipedia article are not abstract
entities, but formed by persons like you and I. I trust you'll also
concede that these PERSONS committed ATROCITIES in name of atheism. So
please no more of this bullshit that atheists don't commit atrocities
in name of their belief. They do, just like the theocratic
fundamentalists they claim to oppose.