[ExI] female heros?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Aug 9 12:57:28 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of SR Ballard
…

>… Compared to male sexuality and reproductive health, there is very little research in the same field for women.

Oh I have sooooo wasted my life.  I coulda been a researcher on women’s sexuality.  Instead I chose to be a rocket scientist.  Oh what a tragic waste of a perfectly good mind.  Hey wait, there’s still time…

>… With sufficent research, it should be possible to stimulate multiple orgasm in both men and women with electrical stimulation alone…

Fermi’s paradox is puzzling no more.  Now we know what they are doing out there.  This technology is the greatest of great filters.