[ExI] Electoral College

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 02:06:27 UTC 2018

Lol.  I actually thought be about the nuclear war wager but came to the
same conclusion you did so I didn't bring it up.

I truly think we're going to be fine, John.   No sane person wants your
scenario to unfold, even most Trump supporters.

If I'm wrong, I will sincerely regret not taking you more seriously in
regard to Trump, but the odds I've calculated are different than yours.
Let's both hope I'm right.