[ExI] Electoral College

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:37:27 UTC 2018

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018, 08:55 John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

And if you don't like Trump why do you get so upset when I dare to say less
> than flattering things about him?

John, with all due respect (thankfully, your actions here make little due)
please shut up.  Don't tell me what I think, you imbecile.  I happen to
think Trump is a dangerous fascist idiot; as a Jew, I'd better, lest we
repeat history.

My dislike of Trump has NO bearing on how much of a cad I think you are,
which is a very great one.  It's about time you got it through your
so-thick-we-must-have-discovered-a-new-Homo-lineage skull that disagreeing
with you does NOT mean we agree with everything you ascribe to your two
dimensional straw man of 'the enemy.'

Have some respect and try and learn an iota from others.  I am surprised
you have not been banned; that is one of the downfalls of our
libertarian-esque guidelines here on this list. (Spike, you dog! :P)

You have to reel it in man.  It is to the point of caricature.

I happen to think my methods against fascism are more effective than
yours.  We all think our thoughts are best, it's called a value judgment.
What is ABSURD is how old you are yet how you seem to have never learned to
understand that just because you make a value judgment doesn't mean it's
correct.  Your self awareness is on the level of many millennials I
know--both right and left wing--which is to say, it is lacking.