[ExI] Endarkenment was Electoral College

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:02:06 UTC 2018

We are headed for a reckoning for sure.

Is is the effect of our emotions being outpaced by technology, especially
electronics of course.  New thoughtforms have evolved in our hyperconnected
world that may not have the same motives as humans.  John C Lilly said some
stuff about this. (SSI, I think?)

Putin is the Judas of this technological age.  He certainly appears to be
heavily oriented towards sociotechnological warfare and has even spoken
about AI being a gateway to world domination.

In any case, I don't really believe single humans are in control anymore.
Things are far too complicated.

Relevant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra%27s_net

Indra, god of thunder;
Indra's net, net of electricity;