[ExI] Electoral College

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:27:56 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 11:12 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 10:26 AM, William Flynn Wallace <
> foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> Most on this list, nearly all in fact, liked Trump more than Clinton in
>>> 2016 and still do…
>>

>> Adrian also said what I am saying here:
>> I hope you will not join so many others, John, in making up facts to
>> support your position.  That would be a truly horrendous irony.  I was
>> never for Trump and will never be.
>> Please don't make up facts.
>>

> Did you vote for Clinton in 2016?

I did not vote for Clinton because I did not vote. I live in Mississippi
and did not want to waste my time.  Polls showed it would be.  You might
remember that I supported you several times before the election occurred.
I viewed Trump as a baboon, buffoon, liar, narcissist from the first.  I
accept your apology, so let's forget it.

bill w

If you did then I apologize but if you didn't you must have liked Trump