[ExI] Electoral College

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:25:48 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 9:14 AM John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you vote for Clinton in 2016? If you did then I apologize but if you didn't you must have liked Trump more than Clinton or thought there was no difference between them because voting for a fourth party libertarian nobody who's name I've forgotten (the "what is Aleppo?" guy)  in 2016 was equivalent to not voting at all.

Only equivalent in determining between Trump and Clinton.

Also, as you note, not voting for Clinton or Trump is not actively
favoring Trump over Clinton.  There are those of us who thought
neither of them was suitable for office, and voted accordingly.  (And
there are members of this list who did not vote in the 2016 US
presidential elections for very good reasons, such as not being US
citizens at the time.)  So kindly stop accusing those of us who did
not vote for Clinton or Trump of favoring Trump.

If you refuse to do so, I'm thinking that may be reason for the
moderator to ban you from this list, because accusing people of
actively supporting Trump because they voted third party (or otherwise
didn't vote for either Clinton or Trump) is slander, and you have been
quite insistent on repeating it at every opportunity so it's no
one-time misstatement.

Spike, please take note: this is an official complaint to the
moderator, awaiting John's response.