[ExI] CRACKPOTS (was electoral college)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:19:13 UTC 2018

What's wrong with a nose piercing?  That's tame.

Y'all come off as a bunch of reactionaries.
will

Piercings don't disgust me at all.  Mostly I find them funny - different
generations have to do stupid things to show that they are not like the
oldies.  Yeah, we did stupid things too - swallowing goldfish, stuffing
phone booths, etc.  And some I find really sad - these people are often
desperate to be noticed and deemed different from the rest, and then they
just do what all the others are doing - conforming to nonconformity in the
same old ways.  Trying too hard.

I repeat my idea:  if you want to be, or at least seem to be, really
different, don't do anything to your body at all, like the women in the
Aveeno ads - no visible makeup at all - very attractive.  Or at the other
end:  asymmetrical facial hair.  And for women:  shaved heads.  But that's
not new.  Now I do have to admit a slight disgust with arm pit hair - leg
hair not so bad.  I'll have to think some more about what women just won't
do to attract people, but I think nobody will ever have an answer to that.
OK, women, now attack!

Spike, just stare at them for a few seconds and then shake your head
sadly.  They will love you.

bill w