[ExI] CRACKPOTS (was electoral college)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:43:41 UTC 2018

P.S. You're missing out re armpit hair--it's sexy!  Primal. ;)

What's next, gorilla suits?  Fish oil perfumes?  I am perfectly happy with
unadorned women who smell like women, even if it is a little fishy.

You want primal?  Deal with the basic smells.  So for you the axillary hair
is just a come-on to get you to stick your nose in there.  Pheromone city!
Might wake up a part of your brain you've never used.

bill w