[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Sat Aug 25 15:47:31 UTC 2018

Spike wrote:

>Who the heck gave Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania permission to
>choose a president anyway?  We should get together and choose
>different big swingers.  All Libertarians in those three states
>should move away from there immediately!  Or should move to there,
>depending on how you think about it.

It's interesting watching New Hampshire change as Free Staters move
here en masse. There's now a substantial (15-20 reps) FSP presence in
the state house. (The best LPNH ever managed was 4.)

But, ironically, that libertarianism is reducing its impact.
Manchester had an election last fall in which a libertarian candidate
lost by a margin so slim that activists have told me it was exceeded
by the number of ward libertarians who had refused to vote as a
matter of principle.

-- David.