[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 02:41:41 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 8:56 PM Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

 *I like this list a lot and it's pretty crazy what the effect of these
political shitposts have been.  What happened to the awesome H+ list I
joined?  Can't we talk about uploading or*
*Matryoshka Brains or lab-grown organs or metamaterials or anything else??*

Then do so I'm all ears, but remember that a imbecile's whim could render
irrelevant  all our talk about the future .

> *I am *completely* willing to accept your value judgment of said
> shitposting here being justified, but I am of the strong position that it
> is destructive*

I am writing this post because of  your post, if you think its shitposting
then for god's sake stop shitposting.

I respond to political posts because I don't think they're thit, but why do
you?

>   *I do not believe you could have a compelling argument in favor of its
> use.*

Well what is your compelling argument for continuing this topic that you
think is shit?  You must have a reason because you're continuing to do it.

*>I guarantee you there are a lot of lists for that too.  This just doesn't
> happen to be THAT list.  This list is a different list.  *

Don't tell me what sort of list this is sonny boy, I've been on it one hell
of a lot longer than you have!

>  Nobody is going to listen to repeated bashings over the head with
> political value judgments.

Then why are you bashing me on the head with virtually the same "shitpost"
you sent before if you don't like "shitposts" and think they do good? I
eagerly await your next long political post explaining why political posts
are shit ending in a demand that nobody should ever send another political
post again.

> *It is extremely pointless and going nowhere.*

And yet you will respond because the thing you really don't like is not
having the last word.

John K Clark