[ExI] playing psychologist

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:13:52 UTC 2018

Yes, I am going to play a bit.  I was asked a question on Quora about what
my parents did to me that was immoral or unfair, and my answer was
'nothing.'  I was the freest kid ever.  Went everywhere on bikes and buses,
etc.

I then reckoned that maybe that is what helped me to be a libertarian - no
authoritarianism in my upbringing.

So I just thought I'd invade your privacy and ask you what helped you
become a libertarian, as I suppose most of you are, and when it happened.
Few people just look at all the philosophies and pick one.

bill w