[ExI] libertarians

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Thu Aug 30 16:41:45 UTC 2018

Keith Henson wrote:

>The main branches of this tendency are those influenced by Heinlein
>known as the Space Cadets, and those influenced by Rand, the
>Randroids.
>
>There is a tendency for the space cadets to be lower case libertarians.

I am unmistakably one of Heinlein's Children.
It's irritating when someone dismisses anyone
with a libertarian inclination as a Randroid.
Excuse me, I'm not only not one—not that there's
anything wrong with that—but I have never felt the urge to read her.

And, I confess, I am still amused by WFB's story about her.

-- David.