[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:22:37 UTC 2018

I don't understand how a logical person can expect this trend to continue
for much longer without blood in the streets. One way or another this will
change.

 John K Clark

Well, it's the way of the world, isn't it?  The big fish eat the little
fish (recollections of Ben Franklin's autobiography here).  Start a
business, do great, get bought out unless you want to be Sam Walton.

What is to stop that?

bill w