[ExI] Human species model

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:12:37 UTC 2018

Some kind of extropian you are.  Here we have the opportunity to redesign
everything, gov. inclu., to better fit with what people are really like,
and you punt it down the road.

What you want to do:  keep plugging away at keeping the gov. to the laws.
Well, we've been doing that since the laws were passed, and that will never
end.  What we need to do is to change our perception of people:  some
things they are not responsible for because they were inherited in a strong
form.  Some things they are responsible for, but it's due to their
irrationality, not to evil or something.  What's left is rationality.  And
how do we make society more rational?

But I see no reason of any kind to mess with the Con. and B of R.  I do
wonder what our society would be like if voting by property owners only had
stuck with us.

bill w