[ExI] my view of education

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 05:55:13 UTC 2018

I would say I noticed that something was missing in school, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it particularly.

My father is a history major so often filled in other things at the dinner table, and I checked out many “critical” books at the library. My parents always tried to “home school” me in addition to my public school education.

SR Ballard