[ExI] A World of Abundance

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Dec 16 19:10:32 UTC 2018

It's possible. I can see it in mind's eye because Killer whales already
have it. So successful a hunter is the average killer whale that it spends
10% of its day hunting. The rest is spent in leisure sleeping or playing
around.

In our culture, if we are lucky enough to find full-time jobs, then we
work 8-12 hours a day. That's 33% -50% of our day. Factor in all the time
spent preparing for work and commuting to work. After sleep, well shit you
get no time for leisure.

Why does OUR species have the epithet "sapiens"?

The orcas of Monterey Bay "pranking" the largest animal on earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KCQrLA3UKw

Stuart LaForge