[ExI] xmas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:40:40 UTC 2018

I like it!  It needs something catchy.  It reminds me of the completely
phony 'clearance sale'.  What does that mean? It means they want to sell
things that are not selling, so they can order some things that might
sell.  Clear out so they can fill up again.  The thing you can trust is
that they will be cheaper than the usual price, which might be better than
buying it somewhere else - maybe.  "Sold elsewhere at $34.99"  Yeah? Where?
(Standard sales point on TV Shopping Network - does anyone actually the
prices elsewhere?)

I always ask if advertised this way:  "Home-cooked meals."  Yeah, I ask
'Whose home?' and get funny looks.

The one thing I have not seen is a phony fire sale.  I have heard of 'going
out of business' sales that were advertised as soon as the business opened.

bill w