[ExI] The Dunning-Kruger Effect.

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 00:05:00 UTC 2018

OK now I'm really worried. The last remaining adult in the entire Trump
administration, Secretary of Defence General Jim (madman) Mattis, has just
resigned in protest; I understand why he did it but I wish he hadn't
because despite his nickname he was unique in the Executive branch in being
both smart and honorable. Now there will be no calming intelligent voice
between the order being given and the missiles flying.

Perhaps this  can explain what's going on in Washington:

The Dunning-Kruger Effect. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW9R6jgE7SQ>

PS: The financial markets were already skittish and I don't think they are
going to like this any better than I do. Merry Christmas.

John K Clark