[ExI] The Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 16:33:32 UTC 2018

JKC,

I don't think you're saying anything that hasn't been said many times
already, sadly.  I agree with WFW; we are squarely in the Twilight Zone
right now and any previously established metrics are not going to be very
helpful.

If I had to go on a hunch, I would say that an answer is much more likely
to come from studying ancient rather than modern history.  While we may not
have a modern precedent for understanding this clusterfuck, I'm fairly sure
something like this must have happened in the past 5,000 years of recorded
history.  Just a matter of finding the most applicable happening.