[ExI] origin date for the list

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 19:39:51 UTC 2018

Hi BillK,

In my opinion, you’re thinking about this given current limitations and
operations.  When people say “The world isn’t just”, they always forget the
“yet”.  I don’t know about you, but I’m never going to give up, until
perfect justice is achieved.  Almost every transaction we do in life is
probably not very equal or just.  Any kind of “statue of limitation” for
crimes done against others just postpones the required justice.  Even
crimes like murder will need to be atoned for.  You may need to do
something like be the slave of the person you killed, after resurrecting
them, for a hundred years or more.  It’s going to take Hitler, a long time,
but I’m sure such will be eventually possible for all.

Oh, and obviously most people do so much more good, making the world a
better place for the next generation, than any bad they may do, especially
including things like having children, that their reward, given compounded
interest, will be unimaginable in today's limited terms.  That’s why I like
the Mormon idea of the “millennium”.  Mormons believe this will last 1000
years.  So, I imagine that this so called “millennium” will start, when the
last person dies.  The people that make it to this time will be in huge
debt to all their still dead ancestors for doing all the work they did to
give them this immortal heaven, for free.  As the Bible says: “The hearts
of the children will turn to their fathers”, and “The first shall be
last”...  I’ll resurrect my parents, they – their parents…. It’ll be the
continuation of the genealogical work Mormons have already started.  This
must continue until everyone is finally not only resurrected, but justly
paid back, with compounded interest, for all the good they did during their
lives.  The end of the 1000 year millennium will be after everyone is
resurrected, and all debts are paid off by all.

If anyone is interested, and hasn’t already read it, I’ve written a fan
fiction story to James Cameron’s movie “Titanic” called “1229 Years after
Titanic”.  It describes what resurrection by your children, uploading and
all that could be like, and how it might be to receive one’s just “rewards
in heaven”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ybLgIbOSDu9-ye1wAu9B5RnCBuSVcIihtXrhtVWZajo/edit

It’s always a work in process, and you’ll see that some people have made
comments.  Any such is always welcome from anyone.

Thanks,

Brent