[ExI] it's the yoga! was: RE: The Doomsday Clock

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 00:11:39 UTC 2018

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/41333/

This and its like are the silliest stuff I have ever seen come from far
left professors.  I suppose I am guilty of it:  I have bought CDs of music
performed by black people.  I have bought CDs of music written by black
people.  I have danced to music of black people.  I have ripped and torn
away their achievements and made them my own.  And they loved it.

How do you get on Youtube, get your posts of Facebook go viral?  Say, do
something really way out, the more controversial the better.  Moderate,
reasoned opinions bolstered by real evidence are passe'.

And why I am wasting my time refuting the silliness? It will pass like last
night's salad and we can flush it down the commode of Time and Change with
the rest of the cultural stink we are now seeing.

bill w