[ExI] Forbidden Words

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jan 3 02:31:03 UTC 2018

On Behalf Of Will Steinberg
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 9:55 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Forbidden Words

>…Sorry, Spike--didn't mean any offense.  Just that such political nonsense belies your intelligence, especially when a lot of people saying the same kind of thing truly are unintelligent.

Still friends? :D

Cheers,

-Will

Hi Will, no worrries, no offense perceived.  I already know plenty of dummies say the kinds of stuff I posted.  But that in itself doesn’t actually prove anything, or even necessarily even indicate anything.

A question occurred to me while I was vacationing: suppose we theorize that a political party is smarter (or dumber) than another.  How do we test it?  Then I had an idea.  But before I share that, any notions?