[ExI] software versus human rights?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:20:46 UTC 2018

I see in the paper today where the police has used software to home in on
the places in their area where the most crimes are committed (there are
more variables than that).

They are being sued.  The argument is that if the police focus on the areas
where most crime occurs, one of which is where black gangs live, then the
imbalance in arresting minorities will stay the same or even worsen.

Is this the same as giving Arabs a closer look, say at airports, because
the 9/11 terrorists were Arab?  I don't think so.

bill w