[ExI] Why the 2008 crisis ended capitalism and democracy

Colin Hales col.hales at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:57:01 UTC 2018

There's only a debt because a bunch of people believe a bunch of numbers in
computers are real.

Just stop believing it. Job done.

Before: rocks, trees, flowers, stuff.

After: *same* rocks, trees, flowers, stuff

What's changed? NOTHING except a bunch of beliefs are gone.

Wanna render a billionaire penniless? Just stop believing they have money.
We all believed it to them. That's how they got it. So just stop believing
they have any. Unbelieve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC3qPUCv4bQ

:-)

Colin