[ExI] List issues almost at an end :)

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Fri Jul 27 02:45:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is a test message after we've restored our slightly expired domain.
This should be a good warning to never use Network Solutions :P

Soon we'l transfer the domain to another registrar and pre-register for
ten years. It'll be nice to worry about this again in 2029. What will you
be doing in 2029...?

Your friendly systems administrator,
John Klos
--
I don't know which scares me more - that people adhere to the idea of an
omnipotent being powerful enough to create the universe, but whose