[ExI] This is the world's best bookstore and it's in Uppsala, Sweden

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 22:47:31 UTC 2018

To me there is something very sacred about a bookshop...  We have some nice
ones here in Phoenix, Arizona...  I wonder if Anders has ever wandered
inside this store...  We need an insider's report of how it is...  :  )

"This year, the London Book Fair picked The English Bookshop in Uppsala as
its International Excellence bookstore of the year. Previously awarded to
the iconic Shakespeare & Co in Paris, this prize puts a community bookshop
in a small Swedish city firmly on the map. The Local's contributor
Madeleine Hyde met the owner, Jan Smedh, to hear the story of how his
passion produced a bookstore worthy of international recognition. "

https://www.thelocal.se/20180528/this-is-the-worlds-best-bookstore-and-its-in-uppsala-sweden-english-bookshop