[ExI] Should the US Have a Military Presence in Space?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 16:11:47 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 11:05 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 6:33 PM, <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
>

>> ​> ​
>>  *Does the United States need a Space Force branch of the military?*

​How many intelligence agencies do we have?  Way too many, because they
compete with each other, withholding information, just like the military
ones do.  How many agencies get involved with a disaster, like FEMA?
Several, and yes, they do compete.

Proliferation of agencies (when was the last time you heard of one being
merged or just closed?) is a very poor thing, it seems to me.  Another
variety of pork.

bill w​