[ExI] I wish this was fake news

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:56:52 UTC 2018

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 9:15 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I find it very difficult to be against him more than I am now.  So what
> can we do?

I think we have to get away from the current left/right,
liberal/conservative mentality. We have to stop choosing sides, but, more
importantly, we have to stop fighting those we disagree with and learn to
actually discuss our views with each other. Right now both sides are doing
battle, fighting and demonizing the enemy. The reality is the neither side
is right or wrong or good or evil. As long as we live in our echo chambers
and allow the media to manipulate us, we'll never get past this.

Author John Twelve Hawks has a good essay on this topic at
https://www.johntwelvehawks.com/trump

-Dave