[ExI] I wish this was fake news

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 12 02:14:27 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Subject: Re: [ExI] I wish this was fake news

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 9:15 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com <mailto:foozler83 at gmail.com> > wrote:

I find it very difficult to be against him more than I am now.  So what can we do?

>…I think we have to get away from the current left/right, liberal/conservative mentality. We have to stop choosing sides… -Dave

There is one thing I have persistently suggested, elimination of all electronic voting machines.  Now we have a case where both sides in American politics agree they were hacked.  So both sides should agree we need to get rid of every last one of them, ja?  It’s a bipartisan issue.  I have long considered them dangerous: first time an election comes out looking really suspicious and the machine vote disagrees with the paper ballot, we have a very well-armed nation at odds with itself.