[ExI] I wish this was fake news.

frank mcelligott frankmac at ripco.com
Tue Mar 13 22:37:00 UTC 2018

As I have run for public office, Chicago and a suburb of same, and  I have also a son who ran for office in South bend area of Indiana as well, I can explain why any effort to change the way it is done with not happen  without Patriots.

Served on polling places in both Chicago and Oak park and it  was a very long day  both places

The system is old, it is exhausted and run by the parties (the majority).  Poll workers are usually old retired persons or families connected to political parties. they are the only ones who can spend Tuesday's  in a polling place, the rest of us have jobs. They receive 100 dollars for that service normally split 3 for the majority and two for the minority, , but that  varies  state by state, county by county within each state..   So what you are facing with any change is a total disruption on a system which favors the powers in place RIGHT NOW.   Contracts for machines software which runs them  printing of ballots  and poll personal, all go though the parties in power.  Why do you think  80% of congressman are reelected each and every year.   To run you must have an organization.  You must workers who get you petitions signed, you must have office, people to drive you around to rallies, large number of contacts for rallies, people to give you money, wives and husband who support you, and  unless you have deep pockets to finance it all,  you have to join the system’s in power. The tea party came close but it  is waning with every pasting election.

Solution is simple.  Give everyone a passport who can vote. Include it a national id card which can be used at any Atm machine for a period of a week(seven days)  use Blackchain Tech to ensure the validity and use  of the id card only once. Total the results and congrats to  the winners.

Sorry to say, we have the tech in place but lack the political will.  Will it ever happen sure,  Just  give the 1.8 million DACA’S   guns and let  them  tell the 35k  ice agents to come and get us. Meaning tongue in cheek you will need a revolution