[ExI] I wish this was fake news

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:03:35 UTC 2018

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 9:27 PM, <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> the coming catastrophe as the yanks struggle to deal with decades of
> massive government overspending and overcommitting.  But I don’t see either
> of the mainstream parties having any big insights on that problem.

 Spike, at this point expecting big insights from government on how to
solve big problems seems like the wildest of fantasies. I don't demand
anything nearly that ambitious, I don't ask for the moon  if we can just
avoid extinction long enough for a new president of either party to take
over I will be absolutely delighted. And yes you're talking to a frightened
man, something is not quite right with Trump, the man scares the hell out
of me.

 John K Clark