[ExI] Advice for a Website Design Company

Angel Z. Lopez zoielsoy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 03:20:05 UTC 2018

Hi Natasha,

I am have a team of coders, developers/ web designers that have been
working over 5 years for me. I understand your greatest concern is having a
reliable and responsive team behind your website for all technical support
and we indeed have constant support to all our customers. For example: if
you want to edit your page overnight, we are able to format the code and
have it done for you that same night. If you’re interested our cost upfront
for a new customer is $1,500.00. We can have a webpage with your current
hosting compeleted   In approximately two weeks.