[ExI] UFO speeding near helicopter

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:02:49 UTC 2018

https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/ufos-spotted-speeding-past-rescue-helicopter/

One thing to note about the video: the UFO appears to be in front of the helicopter. Watch closely the part where it (or they) sweep through the area occupied by the copter. This makes me believe it might be some object very close to the camera being mistaken for something distant. Also the fact that it (or they) sweep in front and appear blurry reinforces my belief: a close object (or other artifact such as a reflection on a window) near the camera would be more out of focus hence have a ghostly appearance.

I haven’t checked any skeptic or debunker sites on this yet. Just offering up my speculation before doing so.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst