[ExI] ?What would ?Kim Jong-un? do??

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 2 13:13:17 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:04 AM
To: Extropy chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] ?What would ?Kim Jong-un? do??

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 8:35 PM <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> > wrote:

We saw Rogue One.  We know it can be done, we know there is enormous motive.  So what can we do?

>…We need to actively share videos that demonstrate what can be faked. Like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ54GDm1eL0 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ54GDm1eL0&t=3s> &t=3s

The downside, of course, is that we'll end up unable to believe what we see and hear. When the piss tape is inevitably released Trump will say it's fake and...well...who's to say?

-Dave

Oh the potential for gags here, oh my it makes my butt hurt just thinking about it.  Now if we can just prevent that whole civil war business…