[ExI] quote of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:05:55 UTC 2018

Finished CR.

I made a go or two at finishing it, but had to wait awhile to do it.

If you love this and Sweet Thursday, you are as romantic a person as I am.
If the topic was classical music, I'd share what I simply cannot play
anymore because I just choke up and can't go on.  CR will have to go in
that category.  I don't think I can read it anymore.  Maybe when I Iose my
mind and forget it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

bill w