[ExI] Interesting statistic

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 02:12:34 UTC 2018

I remember a phrase 'the gnomes of Zurich', referring to the finance people
there.

I niece I once had married a Lebanese guy who worked in a finance house in
New York City.  A room full of people.  He said that he was the only nonJew.

I have no idea what the statistics are, but I suspect that Jews mostly run
Wall Street and therefore the country.  We'll have to hope that they know
what they are doing, not that the derivatives crash showed a whole lot of
intelligence.  They were not elected, which may be highly in their favor.
They produce or they are out.  Survival.

Maybe we will show the world what happens when greed runs everything.  The
most spectacular crash of a state in history.  Huns and Rome will be
nothing compared to it.

But, after all, it's just money.  The people will still be here, and will
build again, possibly even learning a lesson or two.  We have the genes to
succeed.  That's just an obvious fact.  I have read that many very rich
people have made and lost several fortunes, but always came back and did it
again.  And then the crash comes again.  Look at Sears.  Did not evolve.
Did not innovate.  Amazon will not be forever (it still hasn't made money,
I think - and how do we explain that?).

I am not a pessimist except when it comes to sex.  We will fuck ourselves
out of a great and beautiful planet if we don't stop trashing it with more
and more people, who we now know will mostly be free riders and cheaters,
contributing nothing but hungry mouths looking to be on the dole.

I am not saying that a big crash won't hurt quite a bit.  I am saying that
it will not kill us.  It may kill our system of government, and some might
say that's long overdue.  It will have been a good run - nothing lasts
forever.

Then on the other hand, the world might decide that we are too big to fail
- we would take too many down with us.

bill w