[ExI] [exl] Effect of National Geographic on Sexuality?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 15 19:51:22 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 11:29 AM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: RE: [ExI] [exl] Effect of National Geographic on Sexuality?

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>...I don't see the truth in the argument of fifty-something wives who complain she has to compete with 19 yr old athletes.  I don't see how a video image competes with her.  ...  spike

Retract.

Neighbor lady: Hey Spike, I saw you on People of Walmart.  Now normal men look great in comparison!

spike

But think about it a minute:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Number 1: OK so the sexy cop has odd fashion sense.  So did Bat Man.

Number 2: pisses me off, so I will leave it as animals are not play toys.

Number 3: I see not one thing wrong with this.  Guys often develop this build and of course the pants need to go under it.  What would it look like if they made pants to go over top of it?  So of course the pants don't always want to stay up but what if we are out somewhere and the button pops off?  This happens.  No worries, aisle 7, bungee cord, couple bucks, done.

Number 4: well, why the heck not?  Is there someone in the Walmart McDonalds you want to visit with?  This device is just the ticket for lunch break at Walmart.  It is kind of an immersive reality: it can do image recognition, replace the image of Sexy Cop with NG Miss July 1957.  That would make the whole dining experience much more pleasant.

Fun aside on this: my son is in 7th grade.  In one his classes called Makers Dojo, they taught them how to program Immersive Reality software package to do this sort of thing.  Kids are so lucky these days.  When the tech is ready, I will totally get one of thse and go hang out at Walmart.