[ExI] Children’s Rights

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:32:39 UTC 2018

I don't know the circumstances of the kid who divorced his/her parents.
Obviously that is a huge step.  99% of the cases would be resolved by
putting the kid in a foster home, I think.

If we went by brain maturation, people would not be allowed to vote until
age 25, so we are going to have to look at each right in context.

If we are moving away from a physically violent culture I'd like to see the
data.  (yes, don't send me a link to Pinker's book - that's worldwide and
we are talking about individuals)

bill w