[ExI] young people having less sex

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:58:05 UTC 2018

How will that count?  My intuition tells me it wouldn't or shouldn't count
as sex at all.  But it would drain the drive, would it not?

spike

I know that you are just using a metaphor, but let me lay (sorry) to rest a
misconception (sorry):

Sex is not a drive that builds with time and then is satisfied and drops
down only to rise again (sorry).  Humans can go weeks, months, years,
without any sort of sex and nothing comes (sorry) of it.  Remember those
islanders who have sex ten times a day.

bill w