[ExI] child marriage, usa

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:26:45 UTC 2018

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 3:41 AM SR Ballard <sen.otaku at gmail.com> wrote:

> > ### Indeed, it is illegal, but no worry, once the "fundamental
> transformation" of America is over, it will be trivially easy to arrange.
> Just ask your imam.
>
> I’m really not quite sure that Islam is going to be the fundamentalist
> faith that I have to worry about overthrowing the secular system of law
> nationwide. In certain areas that might be the case, but not the country as
> a whole.
>
> ### It doesn't take many Muslims to change the way a society works, at
least the kind of society where having doubts about its legitimacy is
considered bien-pensant. Some societies seem to retreat under the slightest
pressure, see Sweden and their reaction to the Islamic immigration. I agree
with you that there will be at first only certain areas (see Dearborn,
Birmingham) but even outside of these areas the presence of a militant and
hostile minority has a chilling effect on behaviors of the inert majority.