[ExI] chess olympics

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:09:48 UTC 2018

> Funny thing: here we are on the verge of an international gold medal, not a word about it anywhere in the popular press.
>
> spike

Because most people have no interest in Chess whatsoever. That would be my guess.

Synchronized swimming is an Olympic sport too, yeah? I’ve never heard who won that. But maybe because it’s not us.

Did you know in 2016 US won gold for: 10m air rifle, time trial road cycling, 78 kg class in Judo, women’s eight rowing? I mention these specifically because I didn’t even know these were IN the Olympics.