[ExI] books

Edward Haigh eh at edwardhaigh.com
Fri Oct 12 07:49:33 UTC 2018

This reminds me of the murder in Dan Browns 'Deception Point' where they
used ice pellets as ammo which would melt after shooting someone.

I imagine this weapon is fiction, but if not it would be how I'd answer
that puzzle.

Does anyone know if such improvised firearms exist? Myth Busters showed ice
bullets were too brittle to survive being fired, but maybe something which
isn't designed to pierce the skin but kill purely from impact could work. A
cannon shooting ice balls for instance.

- Ed